From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: SP2 is killing me. Help?

 The people that should be blamed are the app makers. The beta has been
out for a long time and I am sure that companines were fully aware of
this update, the changes it makes, and how it will affect their
products.

If a company failed to make their program work with the OS that is on
over 90% of the computers in the world, then that app company is to
blame for sure.

I am guessing that some in-house program will break.