From: dinis at ddplus.net (Dinis Cruz)
Subject: lame bitching about xpsp2

I'm interested about this comment of yours (which I see repeated in a lot of
places):

"...They need to forget DOS (which they can't)..."

What do you mean by DOS?

Are you talking about "cmd.exe" or are you talking about the current:

	- design of the windows Kernel?
	- way the user-mode APIs work?
	- way the device drivers operate?
	- use of interrupts?

Also, please expand on what you mean by "...get really permission security
..."

Best regards

Dinis