From: liudieyu at umbrella.name (Liu Die Yu)
Subject: ***INTERLAND*** 's default vps PROBABLY has
 REMOTE COMPROMISE vulnerability

thanks for pointing out the possibility of backport. interland is
running freebsd4 instead of redhat linux, but there is also backport for
freebsd.

i got a question here:
i am the administrator of the interland VPS  running apache whose
version # is 1.3.22.
how can i know if it has backport or not?

(
ah. the best direct way is to ask VPS guys by creating a support ticket.
but as i said, no one responded to this question.
INTERLAND guys usually respond to support ticket in 12 hours and solve
problem effectively, but they failed to respond this time.
)