From: dave at immunitysec.com (dave)
Subject: SABRE and Immunity partner to serve US markets

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Immunity, Inc. today announced a strategic relationship whereby Immunity
becomes a distributor of SABRE Security's line of software products.
This relationship gives customers throughout the United States the
opportunity to purchase SABRE BinDiff and future products at competitive
rates, in US Dollars. ?SABRE is a key new player in the software
security market,? said Immunity's CEO, Dave Aitel. ?This expansion will
allow customer within the United States to purchase BinDiff without
worrying about currency conversion or money transfer rates. Many of our
CANVAS customers are advanced software security practitioners, and have
been looking for just this kind of new technology. We're glad that
through our relationship with SABRE we can provide them the capabilities
they need to stay ahead.?

BinDiff is the first in a suite of three tools from SABRE. It expands
upon the IDA-Pro disassembler to provide advanced binary analysis to the
user, enabling them to quickly and easily discover the differences
between two different binaries. Sample applications include discovering
what changes were done in a Microsoft service pack or hotfix, or porting
symbols from one version of the binary to another.

SABRE BinDiff is available immediately from Immunity, Inc. sales in NYC
at 646-327-8429 9-5 EDT or dave@...unitysec.com.

For pricing information, please see:

http://www.immunitysec.com/partners.shtml