From: tremaine at gmail.com (Tremaine)
Subject: Foundstone's Future as Part of McAfee

Maybe we should have just socially engineered him and provided a 1-800
number he could call.  Maybe get him signed up for some courses and
have him send the money via paypal to some hotmail address?

:)

Foundstone Classes - for more information call 1-800-244-5653
Contact: Havening Youon
Email: Havening.Youon [at] hotmail.com

For those not interested in mapping out the 800 number, it's 'big joke'

Cheers!

--
Tremaine
IT Security Consultant