From: thomasr at planetgrafx.com (Thomas Ryan)
Subject: Foundstone's Future as Part of McAfee

To answer your question...YES I was kidding!
I did post it to invite speculation!

The Truth is, the mergers within the security space are getting interesting.
First Watchbot buys Sanctum.
Now McAfee finally bought Foundstone (Rumored since Feb.)

What's next? Symantec buys @Stake and ISS buys SPIDynamics?
(these are only thoughts NOT Rumors)

Cheers!