From: security at brvenik.com (Jason)
Subject: Electronic Voting Machines - WinVote by Adv
 anced Voting Solutions

Not long ago I sent out a mail regarding electronic voting, it was
related to a politically motivated thread though so many likely filtered
it. I suggest anyone interested take a tour of the verified voting
website. They have fairly in depth coverage and information you may find
useful. I also suggest you take the time to get involved and have an impact.

http://www.verifiedvoting.org/

It is a US based site and debate however there is plenty of information
on worldwide usage of paperless voting systems for others that may be
interested.