From: bkfsec at sdf.lonestar.org (Barry Fitzgerald)
Subject: win2kup2date.exe ?

Do you still have a copy of the file?  Have you sent it to the antivirus
companies for analysis?

Can you repeat the experiment with a patched box and replicate the results?

If so, that could be bad.  It could just be a reworked exploit, though
-- or perhaps there's a bug in the buffer overflow blocking code?

          -Barry