From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (Über GuidoZ)
Subject: win2kup2date.exe ?

Hey, the man asked for help, so I offered it. Simple as that... I'm a
helpful guy, it's what makes me tick. Dedicated my life to a
non-profit organization that helps the average consumer FOR FREE with
security consulting, technical support, and personal privacy. Not
because I'm trying to collect anything. Not because I'm trying to get
a foothold on any business. Simply for the fact that I remember how
frustrated and helpless I was when I didn't understand anything. I try
to make sure others don't have to suffer the same fate.

Be cautios with your words. You never know who you may be speaking to,
or how they will take it. General advise; not necessarily relating to
this situation beyond common courtesy.

As for VirusTotal.com, to be honest I have never cared why they
provide the service they do. I also could care less if they are
keeping copies of the viruses that are sent to them... they are
available all over the Internet. (Google it...) When someone has an
unknown malware EXE and they need a quick way to identify it to fix a
problem, why not go with what works? Their business practices isn't
any business of mine. The fact that they answer the question I ask,
however, IS.

A little respect is all I ever ask. =)

--
Peace. ~G