From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (Über GuidoZ)
Subject: Re: Microsoft Update Loader msrtwd.exe

Easy sparky. Maybe it isn't his choice that he cannot release the EXE.
It's entirely possible, in fact, quite likely, that some "higher up"
who knows dick about IT and viruses got scared and said "This cannot
be shared with anyone! If it doesm you'll lose your job". Just because
they are worried about their image or that the file might contain
sensitive data.

I have run into this situation MANY times. There is usually little you
can do about it as an IT staff member or a consultant. So the next
best thing - ask a group of people that might have a clue what's going
on, WITHOUT needing to see or analyze said file.

Sheesh, give the guy a break. The only pollution I've noticed lately
is rude comments.

--
Peace. ~G