From: tigger.on at gmail.com (Tig)
Subject: Re: Security & Obscurity: physical-world analogies

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 02:04:08 -0600, gadgeteer@...gantinnovations.org
<gadgeteer@...gantinnovations.org> wrote:
[...]
> No, CEOs et al do not have an hour to spend reading full-disclosure
> everyday.  But in today's world it is imperative that they have someone
> on staff who does.  And they listen to that person.  Equipped with good
> thought tools to consider what this person says will enable them to make
> the right decisions regarding the security and integrity of their
> organization.

This sums up exactly what is required. While this thread has been
informative, the above paragraph is all that is required by the CEO's
to be read. Peter Swire should copy it and publish it as 4 years of
work - nothing more needs to be said and I bet most CEO's will even
read it as its only a paragraph long :]