From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (Über GuidoZ)
Subject: drive by shooting - got hit by mysearch toolbar

I peeked at the site too. The "common.js" is nothing to worry about.
It just pops the page out of a frame if it opens in one (like from a
Hotmail link, for example). You can see it being called with the Body
OnLoad tag (<body onload="framebreaker()">). Here's the full code in
it:
--------------
// common.js
// Copyright 2001-2003 by Christopher Heng. All rights reserved.
// $Id: common.js 2.3 2003/04/29 11:49:36 chris Exp $

function framebreaker()
{	// see http://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/framebreak.shtml
	// for an explanation of this script and how to use it on your own site
	if (top.location != location) {
		top.location.href = document.location.href ;
	}
}
--------------

For the record, nothing ever popped up for me. Plus, I looked at the
source as well - there isn't any calls to ActiveX, popups, etc. In
fact, besides the CSS, the only thing that IS called is the javascript
above. I would say this page is innocent.

Check the server for something else. It's obvious you have
spyware/adware on it if you are seeing the MySearch bar. Definately
get rid of that, then run a Spybot or AdAware scan to be sure it's
completely clean.

--
Peace. ~G