From: gruneberg at absamail.co.za (Jean Gruneberg)
Subject: AV companies better hire good lawyers soon.

Yes, I agree - but then don't bitch if the other software (be it AV  or any
other software) does not work or breaks your software.  Surely it is the
writers responsibility that the software is compatible with other stuff. Bit
like reading your writing and making sure it isn't offensive to certain
groups to people!

J2