From: advisories at corsaire.com (advisories)
Subject: Correction to latest Colsaire advisories

> I see no results of your work: a list of vulnerable products.

Did you try Google? ;)

http://www.uniras.gov.uk/vuls/2004/380375/mime.htm

Admitedly it is a bit thin at the moment (and many names are conspicous by
their absense). This should improve as more vendors provide a statement.

> Of cause, poor, busy and tired 3APA3A can not do it alone.

You never had to; NISCC, CERT/CC?

> How this information helps vendors to secure their products?

Any vendors (who have not already been involved so far) who wish to get more
detail are encouraged to contact the NISCC team and request a copy of the
test suite.

Regards,
Martin O'Neal