From: hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com (William Warren)
Subject: avoid jpeg overflow problems using on the fly
 conversion?

The only problem is this..there is no reason to sanitize jpeg's
as this is not a jpeg issue but a Microsoft problem when dealing
with jpeg's.  Things that do not depend on the dll are not
affected(mozilla/firefox and opera if i remember correctly).  If
this was a jpeg issue then everything would be affected..also of
note is that win2k users are not affected(with the exception of
ie6).

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"