From: cmacfarlane at Drummond-Miller.co.uk (Cassidy Macfarlane)
Subject: Re: Buliding computer security infrastructure for a country.

Regardless of whether or not this is a hoax, it is still quite an
interesting point for discussion - granted, this list is probably not
the best place to post.

If I were posing this type of 'RFC' query, and I was involved in a
particular country's infrastructure, and said infrastructure was
currently unsecured, with no centralised point of contact or
administration...I wouldn't name it either!

Chris White's comments look to be helpful, and along the right sort of
track.  What sort of a hoax do you think it is?  What does the 'hoaxer'
stand to gain?