From: visitbipin at yahoo.com (bipin gautam)
Subject: Re: [CAUGHT!] Buliding computer security infrastructure for a country.

This is the story of our country Nepal, i can say this
through email header cauz we share the same proxy
server of our ISP!!! CAUGHT DUDE, sorry!!!!!!!! You
should have used a public proxy???

---------------------------
Anyways, have a look at

http://www.sans.org/resources/policies/

http://www.computersecurity.com.au/Policy/

cert.org

Securityfocus, security-management & incident responce
lists might also help.

i never knew THE SITUATION IS SOOO WORST, count on me
pal. This topic needs serious help.

Drop your views guys. The local isp's have just
started taking security seriously here in NEPAL. We
don't have any short of COMPUTER SECURITY
INFRASTRUCTURE in our country. Business is left wide
open to haxors. for these ppl. it has been like moving
in dark catching each-others hand in dark and hope
noone gets hurt.

Please, Recomend a best place for getting started for
these guys.

---Remember, BEST GUIDE IN DARK IS A BLIND MAN  (o;