From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (GuidoZ)
Subject: Lots of traffic on port 1472 from explorer

I'd definately recommend capturing some of this traffic to see what is
being transmitted. (Harlan is right on.) It's one of the few things
that would great;y help know what is going on.

Something else you can try - make sure your shell command hasn't been
modified in the registry. Also, double check and make sure that the
current "explorer.exe" is the correct one from Microsoft. (Getting the
properties can help, although using a hex editor or resource hacker,
you can change small things without affecting the EXE as a whole.)

What is the OS? Maybe run SFC against it and see what it says. Beyond
that, traffic capture would be very helpful.

--
Peace. ~G

--
Peace. ~G