From: jan.m.clairmont at citigroup.com (Clairmont, Jan M)
Subject: Amazing but true Scandal: IT Security firm hires the author of  Sasser worm

Though Sven could face some jail time his crime is not a big deal in Sweden.  In
many countries there are no laws or extradition for computer fraud crimes.

Amazingly this makes it ok or legal, so you want to be a big time criminal go to
Beleize or Sweden or Isle of Jersey and id theft away.  That doesn't guarantee that
we won't find your body washed up on some carribean isle somewhere when you rip
off the wrong dudes.

But life has its risks.  The downside of phishing or any other questionable activity
is that you may get really burned, like playing in traffic at rush hour, you don't
know who you are going to offend and they may have the resources and motivation to nail
your stupid a**. What was the license of that Mac truck that just squished me.

So play with fire get burned, good luck.  You are not playing with children but with the Big boys who play for keeps.

Just a word to the wise, I play with the Big Boys and I keep it clean or you
may see my big dumb a** face down in the East River or worse working for M$$$$ oh no,
through minkey at me I'll do it.;->

Warm Regards, play fair have fun, but keep it clean.

Jan clairmont, Paladin of Insecurity.