From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (GuidoZ)
Subject: Rootkit For Spyware? Hide your adware from all Adware removers and Anti-viruses

Interesting indeed. Although, I imagine this was a spam email, and I
never believe (nor buy) anything from spam. I wondr how credible this
really is. If there was such a way to do what they claim, don't you
think it would have been big news? One would think you wouldn't first
hear about it through spam.

Also - nice website they have. http://www.randexsoft.com Simply says:

Access Forbidden -- Go away.

I love a company who is customer friendly.

--
Peace. ~G