From: lee.e.rian at census.gov (lee.e.rian@...sus.gov)
Subject: All Antivirus, Trojan, Spy ware scanner, Nested
 file manual scan bypass bugs. [Part IV]

>Ok, how to delete that crap? Any idea?

from http://www.ss64.com/nt/del.html
Files are sometimes created with the reserved names: CON, AUX, COM1, COM2,
COM3, COM4, LPT1, LPT2, LPT3, PRN, NUL
To delete these use the syntax: DEL \\.\C:\somedir\LPT1

same idea using RMDIR to get rid of the directory

|---------+-------------------------------------->
|         |           Kolja Powischer            |
|         |           <ultor@....net>            |
|         |           Sent by:                   |
|         |           full-disclosure-admin@...ts|
|         |           .netsys.com                |
|         |                                      |
|         |                                      |
|         |           10/04/2004 03:38 PM        |
|         |           Please respond to Kolja    |
|         |           Powischer                  |
|         |                                      |
|---------+-------------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com                                                                                            |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  Re[2]: [Full-Disclosure] All Antivirus, Trojan, Spy ware scanner, Nested file manual scan bypass bugs. [Part IV]            |

Hi group,

My AV detected the string... www.free-av.de H+BEDV Datentechnick GmbH.

> anyways... let me know HOW? when you figure out to how
> to delete "NULL.con" directory.

Ok, how to delete that crap? Any idea?
Is it an NTFS error? I don't think so, because I wrote that directory
to a FAT32 filesystem...

bye
Kolja

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.