From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (GuidoZ)
Subject: RE: Full-Disclosure digest, Vol 1 #1955 - 19 msgs

> Didn't mean to have you apologize, it did it's job. It showed
> That I was not vulnerable. I just found it interesting that my
> AV called it something that could not be found through search.

No worries Randall. =) I really should of warned about the possible AV
warnings, as some might not understand what;s actually going on. (I've
gotten a few emails like "Ha! My antivirus stopped your ploy to infect
me".) =P I can't explain it much better then I have.

I figured that most people on this list would understand what was
REALLY happening, but I should plan for as many scenarios as possible.
This includes those that wouldn't understand what the virus warnings
mean. Thanks for your clarification though Randall. Appreciate it. ;)

--
Peace. ~G