From: bkfsec at sdf.lonestar.org (Barry Fitzgerald)
Subject: Hacking into private files, my credit card
 purchases, personal correspondence or anything that is mine is trespassing
 and criminal.

Giselbert Hinkelmann wrote:

> Am 12.10.2004 um 01:33 schrieb Jesse Valentin:
>
>> My point is that just because something isn?t recognized as incorrect
>> by a
>> ?legal entity? this doesn?t necessarily indicate that the conclusion
>> is sound?
>

> Which means that future generations may see not giving free/cheap access
> of all published information to everyone as soon as it was technically
> possible
> as one of the worst crimes of the 21st century...

Actually, that state would guarantee the death of democracy.  We're not
just talking about free movies here.  We're talking about who controls
the dissemination of information.  This can't be thought of as just a
petty criminal matter.  It has much wider implications.

             -Barry