From: dan_20407 at msn.com (DAN MORRILL)
Subject: Google Desktop Search

I hope you opted out,

Consent to Collect Non-Personal Information
Google Desktop Search may collect certain non-personally identifiable
information that resides on your computer, including, without limitation,
the number of searches you do and the time it takes to see your results.
Unless you choose to opt out, either during installation or at any time
after installation, non-personal information collected will be sent to
Google. This information will be used by Google only for purposes of
operating and improving future versions of Google Desktop Search and will
not be disclosed to any third party or used for any purpose other than as
described in this agreement. To learn more, please read the Privacy Policy
located at

Ref provided by http://desktop.google.com/eula.html, makes for an
interesting read.
r.