From: jan.m.clairmont at citigroup.com (Clairmont, Jan M)
Subject: RE: Open the doors to hell hire a hicker Full-Disclosure Posts

Oh yeah and we can trust you bozos not to put in backdoors, sploits and other
great modes of entry yeah right. 8->, Hire the burgler to secure your home,
yeah right? Doh!

Sheessh what a stupid idea?

The whole point of hiring people who don't know much is that they follow
a policy procedure and comply with audit, I have yet to see a H&ck3r follow any
procedure.  So how do you control anything such as policy etc, the wild west again?
You hire professional security people to maintain control, not chaos, and find methodologies
procedures and products that are the most effective, test, re-test, remediate, deploy and defend.
And that can be maintained and operated by ordinary computer folk, who want to do an honest days
work and collect their rightful pay, but maybe you never thought of that!

gimme a break LOL
Jan, Paladin of Insecurity Security.