From: yossarian at planet.nl (yossarian)
Subject: Full-Disclosure Posts

You actually CAN criticize bad decisions, but for that you have to be:
A) an expensive consultant from a major firm (e.g. good avice = expensive,
i.e. expensive advice = good!)
B) adressing the right audience in the organisation. Rule of thumb: the
higher your audience is in the hierarchy, the more they expect you to slam
them. Maybe it is a coincidence, but apparantly managers are much more into
SM than sysadmins.....