From: xploitable at gmail.com (xploitable)
Subject: HOSEIX

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:43:39 -0500, Todd Towles
<toddtowles@...okshires.com> wrote:
> Hey xploitable, who was telling you what to post and not to post?

Some dude who came on an IRC channel telling me not to speak out against Yahoo!

He told me not to disclosure vulnerabilities/ exploits/ bugs on Full-Disclosure.

He told me to keep all info to myself, when questioned if he worked
for Yahoo!, he replied, no.

He asked how I felt to be Yahoo!s mail boy etc.

This guy has no idea who I am.

If he knew how much I haven't made public over the last 7 years, he'd
know the true meaning of "Non-Disclosure", as he put it.

Seems like a script kiddie digging his claws into me for
entertainment. Never mind, but one things for sure. No one can tell me
what to make public to the world and what to keep private.

From: Dragos Stefan Pamparau <dragos.s.pamparau@...net.ro>
Stii ce ... esti un kiddie-scripter.... si fara cunostinte avansate de
engleza..data viitoare ai grija pe unde mai postezi ca poate se autosesizeaza
serviciul de abuse@...net.ro[stim ca esti in subreteaua noastra]

Hey dude, how about coming on Full-Disclosure in english, instead of
some .ro language the majority of us don't understand.

Something about me being a script kiddie from what I gather, hrmz nevermind.