From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (GuidoZ)
Subject: why o why did NASA do this.

> how would this list help me spam?

Google your email address - then simply use a bot to gather ALL the
email addresses listed in the posts along with it. ;) The sad fact is
that the email addresses used to post to this list (and any others
like it) are freely there for the taking. Plus, it's quite obvious
they are active. (More obvious then, say, email addies fro 1996?) ;)

--
Peace. ~G