From: purdy at tecman.com (Curt Purdy)
Subject: [in] Re: Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by a Hart InterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu?

Exibar wrote:
> The question comes to mind... why oh why did you cast your
> vote for  Kerry?
> I guess you want the US to be policed and governed by the UN.
>  I guess you want
<snip>

Though in danger of starting a flame war...

Exibar, Dude! You've fallen head over heals for the Republican brain-washing
line.  There might be a lot about John Kerry you don't like, like his
honesty, forthrightednes, and straght-forward talking.  But I will never
vote for a President that has coldly lied to his people.  And I am one of
those people Bush has bold-facely lied to.

Curt Purdy CISSP, GSEC, MCSE+I, CNE, CCDA
Information Security Engineer
DP Solutions