From: measl at mfn.org (J.A. Terranson)
Subject: Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by a
 HartInterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu?

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Paul Schmehl wrote:

> > FYI: This election *does* matter to people not in America.  If you haven't
> > noticed, the position of "President of the USA" is currently being played
> > by a power-crazed jesus freak who has a penchant for declaring war on
> > anyone who he thinks God might have a beef with.  And since this coward is
> > ostensibly in charge of a huge modern armed force, when he draws lots to
> > see which country he'd like to Christianize next, you could be the unlucky
> > contestant.
> >
> > Getting this angry little bully away from both the nuclear and
> > conventional triggers should be a top priority for *every* country.
> >

> Yes, what we need in an American president is a sycophantic, indecisive

Parroting the Official Republikkan Line just makes you look silly Paul.
While I will gleefully concede that Kerry's positions change with the
prevailing political winds, I also note that your Idiot-In-Cheif has the
exact same problem.  So does every other politician: that's the nature of
their particular disease.

> appeaser so France, Germany and the UN can continue their graft, bribery
> and corruption

Interesting take on Xenophobia you have there.

> with the Arab world without interference from those meddling
> idiots in America.

At least we agree that Bush-Led-Amerikkka is a bunch of meddling idiots.

> That way we can all be Islamo-facists in a few years

As opposed to the Christian-fascists we have now?

> (except for the
> resisters and infidels who will be beheaded by those sensitive, righteous,
> true believers.)

Don't believe everything you read.  Especially when it's put out by Fox.
As one of those Islamo-Fascists you are bemoaning, let me assure you that
Usama does not follow Islam any more than Georgie follows the teachings of
your good buddy Jesus.  Usama is the perfect Anti-Bush in that they are
polar opposites in very little: they both believe they are on a Direct
Mission From God, neither of them believes that anyone should have the
right to make their own decisions or mind their own business without
government telling you what to do, and they agree on most fiscal and
social policies.  Think of Usama as a Kerry-In-Turban, and you'll realize
that the three of them are practically clones.

>  Hope your SO likes wearing a burka and being
> bitch-slapped by your local politicians.

(1) If she was into Burqas, at least she should have the right to wear one
without fear of assault from some "Freedom-Loving-Amerikkkan", and (2) we
already get bitch-slapped by our local politicians, so you're argument is
pointless on both counts.

> What's a few hundred million people in slavery anyway?

*that*, in a nutshell, is the real underlying problem here - if only you
would open your eyes and SEE it.  Hell, we could end the whole "War
against Some Terrorists" by simply nuking Israel (by far the most
egregious offender), thereby restoring most of our Karma in the universe.

> Idiot!

PKB Paul.

--
Yours,