From: barrie at reboot-robot.net (Barrie Dempster)
Subject: Undetectable Virus from CANADA ISP
	69.197.83.68

This virus is very detectable, It is important to verify a file with a
variety of vendors before labelling it "new" (never - "undetectable").
Your web page only proved that Hotmail's AV scanners didn't pick it up,
nothing more.

---- Pasted results from www.virustotal.com ----
Results of a file scan
This is the report of the scanning done over "details.scr" file that
VirusTotal processed on 10/23/2004 at 09:32:12.

Antivirus
Version
Update
Result
BitDefender
7.0
10.22.2004
Win32.Mabutu.A@mm
ClamWin
devel-20041018
10.22.2004
Worm.Mabutu.A-unp
eTrust-Iris
7.1.194.0
10.22.2004
Win32/Mabutu.A.Worm
F-Prot
3.15b
10.22.2004
W32/Mabuto.B@mm
Kaspersky
4.0.2.24
10.23.2004
I-Worm.Mabutu.a
NOD32v2
1.904
10.23.2004
Win32/Mabutu.A
Norman
5.70.10
10.22.2004
Mabutu.A@mm
Panda
7.02.00
10.22.2004
W32/Mabutu.A.worm
Sybari
7.5.1314
10.23.2004
Mabutu.A@m
Symantec
8.0
10.22.2004
W32.Mota.B@mm
---- END OF Pasted results from www.virustotal.com ----

--
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

  http://www.bsrf.org.uk

[ gpg --recv-keys --keyserver www.keyserver.net 0x96025FD0 ]