From: xploitable at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: Slightly off-topic: www.georgewbush.com

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:18:11 -0500, Brent J. Nordquist <bjnord@...il.com> wrote:
> Can you be more specific, what you mean by "the American way of life?"
>
> Finally, do you have anything to say about your own government and
> leader, or is only the U.S. that is responsible for Iraq? ;-) I just found it
> interesting that you had a lot of criticism for the U.S. but none for our
> primary partner in this.
>
> Thanks, I appreciate your post and am always interested to learn more
> about what people in other countries are thinking.
>
> --
> Brent J. Nordquist <bjnord@...il.com> N0BJN
> Other contact information: http://www.nordist.net/contact.html

Yes, what I mean by american way of life is this. Bush thinks he is
representing the west when he talks in press conferences and he often
menations "the west".

The majority outside of U.S do not subscribe to bush / U.S being a
spokesperson for the west. The only thing bush /U.S stands for is
there own stupidity.

Bin laden said in his recent video aired on friday:

"Americans are in control of security not bush"

This means, the american election will be a vote on the iraq war, and
if you vote bush back in that will tell binladen that you have agreed
with the iraq war and everything that has gone with it.

Meaning bin laden knows its not just bush/U.S gov who are the enemy
but the american people themselves. This why he is saying the american
people are in control of security.

He really means, if you don't want us to attack america, vote bush
out, or you are with bush and his crazy behaviour!

So far on the street its been "we've got nothing against the american
people, just bush/U.S gov". Now if the american people vote bush back
in, that opinion will turn around for people outside U.S.

also, it will signal to bin laden the differences between bush/U.S gov
and the everyday american people.

If bush gets voted in, bin laden will go, OK the enemy is bush/U.S gov
and the american people

If kerry gets voted in, it will say the problem is the U.S gov and not
the american people.

I hope you get the idea.

Thanks,

n3td3v