From: bkfsec at sdf.lonestar.org (Barry Fitzgerald)
Subject: Slightly off-topic: www.georgewbush.com

Paul Schmehl wrote:

> Now, PLEASE keep the damn politics off this list, because I assure
> you, I will not sit idly by and allow this kind of unadulterated crap
> to be spewed on this list without responding.
>
> All replies to /dev/null.

That's kind of contradictory, wouldn't you say?  First you'll respond
to... everything... and then all replies are being filtered into the bit
bucket... very odd.

Seriously, creationist, don't you every just shut the hell up?

             -Barry

p.s.  As an aside, I love it when people trumpet wars for the
sovereignty of nations and then argue that any nation (France and
Germany) that chooses not to go along with us on our crusade was
violating some unwritten rule that said they always had to blindly back
our decisions... that's some concept of sovereignty there...