From: morgan.s.reed at gmail.com (Morgan Reed)
Subject: How secure is PHP ?

First I'd recommend reading some guides on securing PHP, MySQL and Apache.

PHP itself CAN be (relatively) secure but only if it's configured
correctly, the same goes for Apache, it's like the old saying "never
build a house on shifting sand" (or something to that effect) a the
most secure PHP web application can be compromised by the simplest
mistake in the configuration of the underlying technology.

These articles are all from SecurityFocus, for more I'd suggest
googling around a bit.
Securing PHP Step-by-Step: http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1706
Securing MySQL Step-byStep: http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1726
Secure MySQL Database Design: http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1667
Securing Apache Step-by-Step: http://www.securityfocus.com/infocus/1694

Morgan

--
Microsoft Windows:
A 32-bit extension and graphical shell to a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit