From: eflorio at edmaster.it (Elia Florio)
Subject: MSIE src&name property disclosure

Common laws in IT-security:

I? Micro$oft bugs law :
"a bug is a bug only if found in competitor's software (or if it
could be used in any commercial report to show Windoze
better&stronger than other OSes)."

II? Micro$oft bugs law :
"Windoze has only bugs that M$ said it has; every other bug, found
by bad-and-evil-security-guys is not a bug."

III? Micro$oft bugs law :
"every bug discovered by others is only a windows update problem or
a missing feature of operating system which will be fixed in next
service pack"

IV? Micro$oft bugs law :
"if we found a bug by ourselves...we fix it in the darkness
and then erase programmers memories to avoid that they one day
could remember about it"

:)