From: adam at gotlinux.us (Adam Jacob Muller)
Subject: RE: Evidence Mounts that the Vote Was Hacked

we are not allowed to see log files, packet captures and pinpointing
exactly who the conspirators are would be tenable at best. The fact is,
the election was hacked. Look at the difference between exit polling
and actual results. Discrepancies?of only a few points exist in
counties that use paper ballots, while in places that use black boxes
the discrepancies?are much more pronounced. In Pennsylvania exit polls
called the state for kerry with more than a 12 point margin, in the end
he won the state by less than 2%.

I would also like to say that I know this not because I listened to
some liberal talk show (even though I do), but because I was THERE!
On election day (and the day before) I worked as a commander with the
election protection coalition. We are a non-partisan group set up to do
election day incident reporting.
as a whole our group took calls from all fifty states, the call center
I was running took calls from 4 states. I know firsthand that the
election was stolen.
The strangest thing is that my call center did not cover any
battleground states (or swing states)... in fact, in all four states we
covered the outcome was virtually assured, but still, the evidence of
disenfranchisement was palpable. So, if they cheated in the states
where the outcome was assured, what did they do in the battleground
states?
Some of the things that I saw:
????poll workers in minority districts in South Carolina telling people
that casting a party line ballot casts a vote for president.
??? poll workers, again in? minority districts in SC, harassing voters
about their choices.
??? in texas, (e-slate), many people reported that casting a democratic
party-line ballot cast a vote for George Bush as president.

These are just 3 issues that occurred, we took over 2000 calls in just
my call center, there were 20+ call centers across the country and as a
whole we took in over 30k calls.

I don't need to listen to a talk show to know there was widespread
fraud, intentional disenfranchisement. They cheated.

Adam Jacob Muller

Where is it written in the Constitution, in what article or section is
it contained, that you may take children from their parents and parents
from their children, and compel them to fight the battles of any war in
which the folly and wickedness of the government may engage itself?
Under what concealment has this power lain hidden, which now for the
first time comes forth, with a tremendous and baleful aspect, to
trample down and destroy the dearest right of personal liberty? Who
will show me any Constitutional injunction which makes it the duty of
the American people to surrender everything valuable in life, and even
life, itself, whenever the purposes of an ambitious and mischievous
government may require it? . . . A free government with an uncontrolled
power of military conscription is the most ridiculous and abominable
contradiction and nonsense that ever entered into the heads of men.
-Daniel Webster