From: Matt.Carpenter at alticor.com (Matt.Carpenter@...icor.com)
Subject: Fw: Will you lot PISS OFF?	(Re: Re: Evidence Mounts that
 the Vote Was Hacked)

If you do not wish to participate, ignore it.  Otherwise, get a clue.
Perhaps not all of the discussion is security-related, but this last post
you ranted about has everything to do with security.  Physical and
Technical security.  While the claims which started the discussion are not
necessarily valid for these lists, e-voting is an extremely relevant topic.
Unless a moderator says otherwise, the discussion seems acceptible.

             null@...d.com

             AM                        Matt.Carpenter@...icor.com
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Will you lot PISS OFF?  (Re:
                                       [Full-Disclosure] Re: Evidence
                                       Mounts that the Vote Was Hacked)

You have sent the attached unsolicited e-mail to an otherwise GOOD security
email list.

NO-ONE outside AMERICA gives a bloody SHIT about the American election
crap! Keep it OFF LIST!

FUCK THE HELL OFF!
----- Message from Matt.Carpenter@...icor.com on Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:48:05
-0500 -----