From: xploitable at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: [off-topic] Gmail won't be 100% free

Clues to Gmail's future have made an appearence since the
implementation of the e-mail forwarding service. In the help section,
Gmail admits forwarding will only be free during the beta testing
period.

I feel the Gmail we have at the moment, will not be the same free
version we get once the service goes live on a real-time launch of the
popular e-mail service.

I think the features on Gmail, not just forwarding, will be a limited
package for free. While paying consumers will benifit from the full
version of Gmail we are experiencing right now.

Therefore, I see Yahoo and Hotmail amoung others, as not being as bad
an offer as Gmail is making them out to look at the moment. We see
Yahoo and Hotmail only at 250MB, whereas Gmail is offering 1GB. Now
Here is me thinking the vendors have inside knowledge of what is going
to be the free package of Gmail and what features will indeed be a
premium service.

Thanks,
n3td3v