From: xploitable at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: controversial shadowcrew site hacked by secret service?

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:50:45 -0500, Esler, Joel - Contractor
<joel.esler@...rt-s.army.mil> wrote:
> I don't believe the SS would modify someone else's website.  Hard to
> believe.

Indeed, I was baffled on visiting the site. I wasn't aware it was
normal SS policy to replace/deface whatever you want to call it, with
the charges brought against a site and stuff. I thught the SS would
just shut the whole domain name and server down altogether, so its
unreachable from the internet. I've never seen anything like it
before. I'm wondering if the SS have changed policy or weather a
malicious script kiddie who wasn't a fan of the site has decided to
mimic the SS as taking the site over, after reading of the SS taking
actions against the people responisble for the site, without the SS
taking the site down at the same time, so perhaps a script kiddie
decided to do it for them, to be smart? Seems unlikely, but yeah, its
a possibility.

Thanks, n3td3v