From: xploitable at gmail.com (n3td3v)
Subject: FW: Shadowcrew Grand Jury Indictment

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:41:20 -0600, Todd Towles
<toddtowles@...okshires.com> wrote:
> Well, it is given that posting to FD does give a site exposure (good and
> bad). But I wouldn't say that FD was the cause of it..it was the illegal
> activity that was the cause of it. We all know SCC does some underground
> stuff and they post here each time they move. So...I wouldn't blame the
> FD list for anything.

I wouldn't use the word blame? I think its a good thing if
Full-Disclosure is helping to catch online criminals. I don't know if
you like malicious hackers and other criminals, but yeah.... I dislike
them. I would do anything in my power to stop online crime, from
scriptkiddie stuff, to sex stuff,spam,scams, fraud, terrorism and back
again.

I have no space for anyone thinking they are elite and all the other
hacker scene crap. Its time to clamp down on the BS thats on the net.

If I was in gov, I would shut a site down that looks remotely
hax0rish, even if they've done nothing wrong. All these crews and
hacker groups, fk them all. The net needs zero tollerence with online
crime. Govs should have the authority to close anything done because
they feel like it, without needing to prove shit.

I would even close IRC channels. Hackphreak on undernet looks
harmless, but fk that. Close it anyway, its time to get a tighter grip
on things.

Thanks,n3td3v