From: intxl0 at gmail.com (ifconfig_xl0)
Subject: Gmail anomaly

This is not a security risk but a weirdness worth noting. I reported
it as a bug to gmail but im not sure if its a bug on their part it may
be firefox not doing something right.

If you open  two gmail accounts in two different firebird/fox browsers
the first account logged into after a refresh becomes the second
acccount. Or if you send an e-mail with the second account, it may
send as the first and refresh back as account1.

So if you login with GmailAccount1 and then open another browser and
log into GA2, go back to GA1 browser and hit refresh, GA1 will be in
the mailbox of GA2.

This obviously is not a security risk because the mailbox was already
logged into, but I still thought it was a weird thing to do. It doesnt
act that way with internet exploder though so it must be something
with Firefox ...