From: uberguidoz at gmail.com (GuidoZ)
Subject: Re: controversial shadowcrew site hacked by secret service?

I'm not trying to take sides, although KF has made a very good point.
I see a handful of people complaining about the list. Face the facts:
it's unmoderated. That was a known fact when we all signed up and
shouldn't be overlooked now. Allow me to elaborate a bit.

Obviously it's your choice to continue to subscribe or not. I think
the point KF was trying to make (eloquently or not =) was that you (or
anyone else complaining) are very welcome to unsubscribe (and
subscribe the a moderated version instead if you choose). Either way,
complaints sent to the list do nothing but waste MORE bandwidth/time
and cause the same effect the person is complaining about.

I have setup a handful of filters that sort out what I prefer not to
read about. Personally, I like the freedom of knowing I get to choose
what I see, not what a moderator thinks I should see. It's actually
one of the reasons I have stayed on the list even through the obvious
BS that has been posted at times. Instead of complaining, do something
constructive about it. Setup filters. Unsubscribe. Move to a moderated
mirror instead. (KF was even nice enough to include a link for you so
you wouldn't have to go hunting.)

My 2 cents. Spend it how you wish.

--
Peace. ~G