From: sybil1002 at yahoo.com (jo s)
Subject: Fwd: Re: University Researchers Challenge Bush Win In Florida

Daniel Veditz <dveditz@...zio.com> wrote:
From: Daniel Veditz
To: Paul Schmehl

CC: Jason Coombs , full-disclosure@...ts.netsys.com,
bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: Re: [Full-Disclosure] University Researchers Challenge Bush Win In
Florida
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:30:55 -0800

Paul Schmehl wrote:

> Even *if* they are correct (which is at least debateable) the 130,000 vote
> discrepancy they argue for won't overcome Bush's lead of 380,000, so this
> is, at best, an academic exercise.

>If they are even possibly correct a discrepancy that large must be
>investigated to make sure it won't happen in a future election which might
>be a lot closer.

I believe the real question here is IF the discrepancy was as great as purported then why would anybody assume that other discrepancy's don't exist in other states as well?  I'm constantly amazed at the naivete of the many individuals who place their trust in officials who've come to power through less than stellar means to begin with, and who are as crooked as three dollar bills and wouldn't hesitate to lie in order to further their gains in the first place.                       There was no election in america this year, it is as it was planned for during the course of the first 4 years that truly and without doubt, WERE stolen.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html