From: steve_r125 at yahoo.co.uk (Steve R)
Subject: Re: Why is IRC still around? (n3td3v is a troll)

 --- n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com> wrote:
> I wish it was possible, but it just wouldn't work.
> The hackers would
> move onto the next best chat system, whatever that
> may be at the time.
>
> For it ever to work, you would need to ban all chat
> communications and
> peer 2 peer on the internet, and thats unlikely to
> happen, and would
> be hard to police.
>
> In the meantime what would you do with the billions
> of legitimate
> users of IRC, IM and P2P?
>
> Tell them to go away as well? I'm anti-malicious
> hackers, but this
> idea just would never work.
>
> Thanks,n3td3v

First you say that *you* would even close IRC channels
and then you state that "this idea would never work."
Which side of the troll fence are you muppet?
The only "thing" that needs a "tighter grip" is your
hands around your cock to stop the blood rushing to
your head. And as for "If I was in gov", fuck no, we
already have enough dickheads in government thank you
very much without you adding to the pile.

>From the archives (QED):
http://lists.netsys.com/pipermail/full-disclosure/2004-November/028931.html

FW: [Full-Disclosure] Shadowcrew Grand Jury Indictment
n3td3v n3td3v <xploitable@...il.com>
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:53:44 +0000