From: hracciatti at gmail.com (Hernan Racciatti)
Subject: IPFront - Release

Hi people,

I'm releasing today a small tool named IPFront which enables users to
generate IPSec rules easily. It really speeds-up the process of
hardening Windows 2000/2003 in Bastion Host Environment.

Additionally, it allows to set-up IPSec exceptions, and enables a
couple of TCP/IP Stack protections against DoSes.

So, IPFront is nothing more than a small Frontend/GUI that writes
small scripts that one can later execute from within IPFront, or
externally, as simple script files, in other servers, to apply a same
set of parameters to a pool... or whatever you want to use that for.

It was developed as a HTA application, so you need at least MSIE 5.5
SP1 to run it. (Sorry).

Give it a try, I hope you will enjoy and find it useful.

Get it at:

http://www.hernanracciatti.com.ar/papers.html (IPFront link)

or soon...  mabye also in

http://www.ipfront.com.ar

--
Hern?n Marcelo Racciatti

Core Team Member ISECOM (Institute for Security and Open Methodologies)
Coordinator OISSG, Argentina (Open Information System Security Group)

[mailto:hracciatti@...il.com]
[http://www.hernanracciatti.com.ar]