From: gautam.singh at gmail.com (Gautam R. Singh)
Subject: Network Security in India

Hi,

I am sure there would have been many lapses in security. And one such
trend I see here is a number of small "cable" internet providers that
have sprung up in my area (Delhi, NCR). All of them use RF links etc
from ISP like
Bharti, Primus etc and provide internet thru ethernet on a Cat5 cable.
And now imagine the possibilities. :) Users of such systems are on
LAN, plagued by worms, DoS, privacy issues, sniffing passwords,
monitoring what sites other peepz are visiting etc etc.

//is there any security list specific for India where we can just
"discuss" & learn new things

Regards,
Gautam

Message: 14