From: mvp at joeware.net (joe)
Subject: IE is just as safe as FireFox

FYI. This is just one of the many items currently in the oven that I was
alluding to previously. Of course some people will take this and complain
that people shouldn't be running as admins in the first place (to which I
agree) but prior to complaining about it, hold tight and watch for what else
comes out. MS really shocked me and some others with some of the stuff they
are putting together. It is just taking some time to get spun up in this
newer direction but I think once they are fully aimed that way people will
be a bit dazzled by how much starts coming out.

I don't expect the coming changes will make every one happy both because
there are some area that just can't be easily fixed and because some people
will never be happy no matter what MS does.

  joe

--
Pro-Choice
Let me choose if I even want a browser loaded thanks!