From: vordhosbn at gmail.com (vord)
Subject: Why is IRC still around?

i didn't get responses from anyone i knew ... i got responses from
people who knew you, get it?

btw, our offer still stands. if you would like to try and substantiate
your claims, feel free to come back and try your hardest.

this is over and never should have begun.
DO NOT REPLY. I WILL NOT RESPOND.

--vord