From: elven_org_backup at yahoo.com (Saber Taylor)
Subject: overburning edit of molded cdroms feasible?

Scenario: chinese agent buys molded cdroms from stores
in Washington D.C. and overburns new data along the
same spiral with a specialized cdrom drive. Returns
the cdroms to the story which then re-shrinkwraps and
puts back on the shelf. 1.) Is this possible? 2.)
Could firmware automatically do a quick check for
this?

==== ignore this part, and do not leave in replies
====
Also, I require double-layered perpendicularly
polarized sunglasses within 2 years, from the
corporate welfare citizens. The first layer is always
active, the second layer is selectively activated via
electrical stimulus of sections.
==== end gobbles part ====

Thanks.

Psion@...voluted.bbs.us