From: robert at dyadsecurity.com (robert@...dsecurity.com)
Subject: RE: Isecom.org ideahamster.org and the hackerhighschool.org

Pedro Andujar (crg@...italsec.net)@Tue, 30 Nov 2004 06:45:16 -0800:
> Pen-tester like hacking:
> 1) read bugtraq.
> 2) get the las published exploit.
> 3) do some changes (1 or 2 lines ... or change credits of the xpl
> is enough).
> 4) ./exploit host

While this may be CEH compliant.. it is not OSSTMM compliant :).

Also it's a total fabrication of what you actually did.  You actually exploited a PHP problem in the forums.  Some of your humor would be funny and even appreciated if you had enough Ethics to be honest.  I guess you can't even qualify as a CEH.  Oh well, maybe you could study up and pass the CISSP.

> tar xvzf freebsdlocal0day-donotdistributed-suppliedby-divineint.tgz
> make freebsdlocal0day-donotdistributed-suppliedby-divineint
> uid=0(root) gid=0(wheel) groups=0(wheel), 2(kmem), 3(sys), 4(tty), 5(operator), 20(staff), 31(guest)

Hehe .. wouldn't it be fun if we all could just make believe that things really happened?  It certainly would be a lot easier that way.

Pedro, you know, with all of that desire with the right mentoring, you may even become useful someday.  Until you can learn to be honest about your findings however, I suggest staying out of the lime light.

Robert

--
Robert E. Lee
CTO, Dyad Security, Inc.